Online 3-week introduction to Circular Economy - begins 25th October 2021
To launch the Hunter 100: Circular Economy Youth Leadership program, Go Circular are offering a free online Circular Economy training course. The course will run for three weeks from 25th October 2021 until 12th November 2021, with online sessions each Wednesday from 4-5pm AESDT.
The three week online program will give you an overview of what the circular economy is, how businesses can create value by reusing and recycling products, and give you the skills to accelerate the shift to a circular economy. This program will also provide an overview of circular economy activities that have happened, and are happening, in the Hunter region.
Registration for this event is now closed.
While registrations for this event have now closed, if you are a current student or have recently completed your studies and would like to get involved in the circular economy, please complete the following form to register your interest in future Go Circular events.
- Building engagement between industry, business, and young talent through networking events, internships, and introductions
- Building young peoples’ leadership capacity by connecting with industry
- Establishing a community of early career pioneers to build strong support networks across communities, businesses, and industries.
- Gaining access to volunteers across a wide range of industries in the region
- Learn and motivate each other to achieve a circular economy in the Hunter
- Building networks and improving problem-solving capacity
- Building leadership capacity
- Preparing students for the workforce of the future
- Improving the environment and liveability of the region
- Assisting the growth of industries, products, and supply chains that design out waste, improve air and water quality, and restore natural ecosystems and biodiversity.
Sponsors for Hunter 100: Circular Economy Youth Leadership program
The Go Circular team wishes to thank those organisations and businesses who have supported our Hunter 100: Circular Economy Youth Leadership program and continue to be involved in the program’s delivery.