An online 3 weeks introduction to Circular Economy beginning 25th October 2021
The inaugural Hunter 100 circular economy introduction program will run online for three weeks from 25th October 2021 until 12th November 2021.
The three week online program will give you an overview of what is the circular economy, how businesses can create value by reusing and recycling products, and how you can contribute to make the Circular Economy happen. This program will also provide an overview of circular economy activities that have happened and are happening in the Hunter region, Australia.
If you are a current student or have recently completed your studies and would like to get involved in the circular economy, please complete the following registration form.
- Building engagement between industry, business, and young talent through networking events, internships, and introductions
- Building young peoples’ leadership capacity by connecting with industry
- Establishing a community of early career pioneers to build strong support networks across communities, businesses, and industries.
- Gaining access to volunteers across a wide range of industries in the region
- Learn and motivate each other to achieve a circular economy in the Hunter
- Building networks and improving problem-solving capacity
- Building leadership capacity
- Preparing students for the workforce of the future
- Improving the environment and liveability of the region
- Assisting the growth of industries, products, and supply chains that design out waste, improve air and water quality, and restore natural ecosystems and biodiversity.
Sponsors for Hunter 100: Circular Economy Youth Leadership program
The Go Circular team wishes to thank those organisations and businesses who have supported our Hunter 100: Circular Economy Youth Leadership program and continue to be involved in the program’s delivery.