Better Business Webinar
Waverley Council, in partnership with the Bondi & Districts Chamber of Commerce and supported by the NSW Government, would like to invite you to our Better Business Webinar: Profitability through positive environmental impact.
Hosted by: Sarah Wilson, this webinar is a fantastic opportunity to hear from a panel of sustainability experts about the changing landscape in business sustainability and how you can adapt and innovate to reduce costs, attract customers and stay ahead of the curve.
- The NSW Waste and Sustainable Material Strategy and what Circular Economy means for small business.
- How local cafes are saving energy, emissions and money, with Council support.
- Financing sustainability upgrades to buildings through Council rates.
- Annie Jiang, Go Circular
- Ed Cotter, Better Building Finance
- Anthony Weinberg, Regional Environment Program
You can find detailed information on our speakers or book your ticket here.
For more information, please contact Eleanor Pratten via email email@example.com or call 908 38048.